Netgear EX6100 Setup
Let your current wifi router’s signals be boosted and the range get strengthened, spreading to the dead areas where you find it difficult to connect to the internet. All your electronic gadgets like your laptop, smart phones, PC, tablet etc. will get a boost of wifi range and you can experience a smooth internet connectionby the Netgear EX6100. The Netgear EX6100 works well with all wifi routers and it increases the wifi range of your existing wifi network. It offers AC750 dual band wifi with speed that’s up to 750 Mbps and it also has the MU-MIMO (Multiple Input Multiple Output) feature so you can experience streaming on more than one device.
The extra antenna that is given along with the EX6100 range extender provides enhanced connectivity and its Fast lane technology helps in giving you HD Streaming with no interference as it uses both the wifi bands so you can enjoy lightning fast internet speed.It comes with suitable compatibility with the 802.11ac and b/g/n wifi devices and it works best with the browsers like Microsoft, Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0, Safari 2.4 and Google Chrome 11.0. If you are thinking whether it is safe or not, it is a highly secure device because it comes with WPA/WPA-2 (Wifi Protected Access).
Installing Your Netgear EX6100
The installation process is very easy, you can follow the following steps –
- Your extender should be placed next to your wifi router
- Plug the extender in an electrical outlet and wait for the power LED To light up solid green
- The switch on the extender should be set toExtender
- Connect your extender with your existing wifi network either by WPS or by the Genie smart set up
- In order to get better signal, you need to find the best location for your extender. Plug in your extender in an electrical outlet, if the wifi signals are weak, an arrow LED blinks for two minutes. If you see this LED you need to adjust the extender’s position again till it gives a green or amber colour LED.